Monday, February 16, 2009

passion for learning

It is to have an great understanding and knowledge for the subject you like.I helps us to continue sudying the subject and have a very grea intrest in hings we do.I know a family member who has a very strong sense of passion for learning,she is my older sister who is living in austraila and is still studying as she likes to have an education.My sister show her passion for learning by begging my parents to let her continiuing her studys.no,I have not settle down and still in a hoilday mood.I should take up a subject I like and continue making progress in that subject I chose.I have promised to stop fooling around and study hard for the major exams that are coming soon and revise for my PSLE exam as it is the start of your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment